At bitcoins-free.net, security is paramount and we do our best to use only reliable sources where you can earn free bitcoin. For example, we test all faucet and altcoin airdrops before we post them on the site.
On most Faucets you will often encounter a lot of advertising such as: banners, pop-ups, etc. We therefore advise you not to turn off your Adblocker if you want to earn Satoshis, otherwise the owners of the faucet will not get any income.
What to look out for – security first!
During our search for the best bitcoin faucets, we came across a lot of faucets that you’d better not visit. Some of these are full of 18+ content, lots of pop-ups, malware downloads, cryptomining in the background of your browser or they do not pay out. Therefore, these faucets are not on our site.
Security tips to claim from crypto faucets
- Always use a virus scanner on your computer.
- Use a different browser that you don’t normally use.
- Do not download or open files.
- Always use a different password that you haven’t used on any other site.
- Don’t click on misleading advertising banners.
- Don’t send your own cryptocurrency to another site.
- Do not use your own email but a separate new email address for this kind of activity.
- Do not leave sensitive personal information. A wallet address, email and a password is usually enough.
- Don’t use bot tools or automated claim scripts to claim.